For the some Sanei N10 Dual-Core edition Android tablet computer may have the issue that the battery could not be able to fully charged. It is a system bug. Now this latest firmware can fix this.
Note: To install the firmware will delete all the applications and data you installed in the tablet, if there is no big issue, such as could not turn on, then we would not recommend to update. And the bug would not effect our normally usage.
The way to install the firmware is compatible with all the RK3066 series dual-core Android tablets.
1. Download the file “n10_dualcore_firmware0203.rar” Tablets World uploaded.
2. Extract the file downloaded, you will see two folders:
3. Find the “tool” in the tool folder:
4. Click RKBatchTool.exe and open the tool. Click the icon showed in the picture to locate to the "update.img" under folder "N10_dualcore_firmware".
5. Now turn off the Sanei N10 Dual-Core edition Android Tablet, press “Volume -” button and then connect to the computer until you hear the noise about new device connected to your computer. If your computer does not have the RK series drivers,then it will show nothing in the “Connected Devices”:
6. As Tablets World are running the tool under Windows 7 system, we can see the computer can auto-find the driver and install:
Rockusbdriver” showed in step 3:(you can do this when the computer pop up window said new device found or go to My Computer--device manage find the device unknown and click right button and choose “Update Driver Software”)
7. After driver installed, the tool will show device connected with green color:
8. Now you can click “Upgrade” to start to install the firmware:
9. Wait around 8 minutes, it will finish and the tablet will auto-restart. If it failed, please reset the tablet try the steps again!
If there is any issue under upgrade the tablet, please don't hesitate to contact Tablets World!